Get Back To Nature
Raw 4 Paws
Raw 4 Paws is now available in Bundaberg through Dog Matters!
Raw 4 Paws is a premium quality complete balanced raw diet for all life stages and fresher than any other canine or feline “BARF” diet on the market that you have ever seen in pet store chains. You also get more for your $$$.
The meat contained in Raw 4 Paws is high quality meat and looks and smells like something you would prepare for yourself!
Raw 4 Paws contains:
- NO Preservatives
- NO Chemicals
- NO Grains
- NO Fillers
- NO Irradiated products
- NO By-Products
- And best of all NO cooking or mixing of different meat proteins!
The best part is no matter how fussy your dog is they will love Raw 4 Paws and you can watch them immediately start to thrive!
✓ Complete Balanced Biologically Appropriate Raw Food (BARF) Diet – Nothing to add, simply put in bowl!
✓ 5 flavour options : Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Roo and Beef
✓ Available in economically packaged 1kg rolls for larger or multiple dogs or user friendly 2kg patties (8 x 250g) for smaller breeds
✓ Each flavour contains only meat, bones and offal from the one animal making Raw 4 Paws the ideal choice for pets with allergies
✓ Complete nutrition for all life stages
✓ Contains all Australian quality human grade meat, veges, fruit, whole eggs, Cod Liver Oil, Kelp & other essential nutrients
✓ Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM
✓ Contains Omega 3 & 6
✓ No Preservatives, No Chemicals, No Grains, No Fillers, No By-Products, No irradiated products
✓ Snap frozen to seal in freshness
✓ Safe Food QLD Accredited
✓ Raw 4 Paws is an Australian made and owned company
Winner! Winner!! They all loved the new food!! Bellah is a fussy eater and scoffed hers down! And the cats well they are notoriously fussy especially Dudley who I’ve had trouble with since I got him and I’ve never seen him eat so much!!! Woo hoo!!! So happy!!Anna Grebenshikoff
The Many Benefits of Raw 4 Paws
Shiny Coat & Healthy Skin
As a raw diet contains essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 & 6, vitamins and minerals which are necessary to help maintain great skin and coat condition. Raw 4 Paws is also great for keeping teeth & bones healthy.
Fat Reduction & Improved Muscle
Initially you will probably notice weight loss and your dog becomes leaner. When the weight stabilises it will be in muscle form and your dog will look good and feel great. If your dog needs to lose weight, the lean meat of Kangaroo Raw 4 Paws is our recommended option.
Health & Vitality
Enhanced immune system, reduced allergy disposition, fewer and less severe ear infections as there are no preservatives and additives in Raw 4 Paws, nor does it contain wheat, yeast or dairy products that have been linked to allergies.
As raw meat, vegetables and fruit contain more water and much less salt than the specially treated dry and other commercially available foods.
Less offensive smelling and smaller stool volumes and less anal gland problems since there are no fillers and by- products. The food is easily digested and better absorbed by the dog’s body which leads to firm dry stools that help the bowel empty naturally.
Less Doggy Smell
Feeding such a clean diet leads to less frequent bathing which is also great for your dog’s skin and coat.
Just wanted to say thanks to Steph and Tenille for the suggestion to change Fury to the Raw 4 Paws… I have a completely different Fury … Not only has it helped heaps with her skin being itchy but she is now more energetic and full of energy… I highly recommend this raw diet for the fur kids and she loves it! Same with my fussy little fluff ball..Xtine Oakey
Chicken 1kg Roll
- Excellent and economical all-rounder
- Derived from healthy young birds
- Full of essential fatty acids
- Good source of calcium for lactating mothers and puppies
Beef 1kg Roll
- Beef is an excellent choice for very active dogs such as racing greyhounds or working dogs
- High source of iron – good for dogs suffering from anaemia
- If your dog has any joint inflammation or degenerative condition or any inflammatory skin conditions, red meat such as beef is NOT a recommended choice
Lamb 1kg Roll
- Pasture raised Australian lamb
- Free of chemicals, grains or antibiotics
- Excellent choice for underweight dogs
Turkey 1kg Roll
- An alternative white meat to chicken
- Excellent for allergy free diets
- Great alternative for dogs with allergies to chicken
- Can be a great option for fussy dogs
Kangaroo 1kg Roll
- Wild organic meat free from contaminants
- The leanest of all the meats containing virtually no fat
- Great for obese or overweight dogs or dogs suffering from pancreatitis
- Highest source of protein and CLA
- Not suitable as a solo diet for pregnant dogs or young and growing puppies due to the low fat content
- Recommended as a weight loss diet or rotated with other flavours to ensure overall balanced health and weight maintenance
Chicken 2kg Patties
- All the ingredients of the chicken recipe in the convenience of 8 x 250g patties
Beef 2kg Patties
- All the ingredients of the beef recipe in the convenience of 8 x 250g patties
Lamb 2kg Patties
- All the ingredients of the lamb recipe in the convenience of 8 x 250g patties
Turkey 2kg Patties
- All the ingredients of the turkey recipe in the convenience of 8 x 250g patties
Roo 2kg Patties
- All the ingredients of the kangaroo recipe in the convenience of 8 x 250g patties