Have you ever felt like you’re not 100% confident with clients? Then this video is for you!
This video was a Facebook live I did a while back – but you can still catch the replay here – and I would still love to read your comments!
The reason I like to bring this topic up regularly is that in the years I have coached other trainers, one obstacle that comes up continually is the trainer’s own confidence.
Sometimes our confidence takes a hit like when
- People say no to our services and we wonder if it’s us…
- Someone complains or doesn’t seem happy
- We compare ourselves to others (a whole other BIG topic and major confidence killer)
- We have a quiet month in revenue
- Our dog does something “bad,” and we feel like a failure at training
But the reality is – all of the above happens to EVERYONE.
Knowing that everyone goes through phases of doubt and troubles can help us to know we aren’t alone and that it is something we can overcome.
I really hope you enjoy the video and that it resonates with you. Feel free to share it if it does.
PS Whenever you’re ready, here are 2 ways you can work with me further to grow your dog training business:
- Get my free rates guide if you’ve ever wondered what you should be charging
- View my free online training that covers my top three secrets to get better clients who do their homework while increasing your income at the same time – register here